Please click on the job title for more information on the position to apply for the job. If at this time, you don’t see a position of interest, you can create a profile for our database for future consideration.
If you are currently employed by our Company, please contact your Human Resources Account Manager to find how to apply for any open positions.
Use this form to do another job search
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Reports to Director, Planning
Sr Planner, Planning
bebe stores/bebe Planning/bebe Allocation & Planning
The Sr Planner develops seasonal sales and inventory plans for multiple departments/categories based on trend and seasonal opportunities; Manages unit assortment plans by classification to maximize departmental sales volume opportunities. Insures that departmental goals and strategies are being appropriately executed; Drives performance in Comp Sales %, Comp Gross Margin $, and Turn to achieve Divisional Income Goal.
- Develop and manage multiple department OTB’s on a weekly basis to insure that sales, inventory and receipt plans are being met
- Analyze sales and trends and provide department, class, and style/color level to capitalize on unique sales trends and provide re-order/flow recommendations to the Merchant team to maximize sales and turn
- Provide direction to merchants in order to determine the appropriate seasonal plans by category and monitor weekly for execution and re-forecasting
- Partner with Merchant team to determine appropriate purchase quantities in accordance with the monthly receipt plan
- Identify poor sellers and provide the appropriate consolidation/markdown recommendation in order to liquidate through the merchandise in the most profitable manner
- Develop and manage departmental reporting structure in terms of specific departmental analysis requirements and timing.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years experience of creating and implementing strategy
- Experience in building tools to facilitate processes
- Strong communication skills including presenting to Senior Leadership
This position will be responsible for helping to execute a comprehensive content strategy that raises brand awareness and customer engagement across all channels, including the bebe.com website, mobile, email and social media. Our ideal candidate will understand our brand position and voice and be able to translate that into engaging content in creative and innovative ways through, but not limited to, a branded blog, newsletters and video. This person will be responsible for maintaining a calendar of content across all mentioned channels, for maintaining a list of tracking codes and for running reporting and competitive benchmarking.
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets.
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style and layout.
- Create and publish engaging content for blog/website.
- Optimize content according to SEO.
- Edit and proofread site content.
- Provide reporting and analytics on performance of content.
- Develop an editorial calendar and ensure content team is on board.
- Stay up to date with new trends and developments and generate ideas to draw audience’s attention.
- Maintain list of tracking codes.
- Pull Omniture reports.
- Maintain files of all content.
- Stay up to date on competitor content and benchmarking.
- Manage discussions on discussion posts.
- Ensure legal compliance (e.g. copyright and data protection).
The Project Manager – Operations Trainer will be responsible for training end users on SAP, business processes, and operational tools. This person would collaborate with the TSG Team on tasks related to training. This role reports into the Sr. Manager, Order Management.
• Train end users on SAP, operational tools and business processes as it relates to TSG.
• Collaborate with TSG end users and management to create customized training in order to ensure that all training needs are identified, met and enact new best practice training procedures.
• Create and maintain training materials for end users and prepare data for course exercises.
• Manage classrooms by facilitating classes to end users, leading practice exercises, monitoring engagement, and changing course structure as necessary.
• Conduct one-on-one coaching sessions with SAP, operational tools and business processes with who needs additional training.
• Ability and flexibility to adapt the training material to sessions of varying lengths and audience sizes who possess varying skill sets.
• Organize and facilitate refresher training as necessary.
• Prepare and distribute training materials (Reference Guides/Material, Work Instructions, SOPs, and any/all TSG Initiatives)
• Manage all training logistics (IT/rooms/user access/accounts) and communicating logistical details to end users.
• Manage online training systems and websites.
• Communicate with end users about upcoming training and course availability.
• Manage the continuous education program.
• Evaluate end user progress during training sessions and communicate progress to management
- Develop a competitive merchandise assortment plan that is customer focused and monitors and adjusts sales plan by staying abreast of own business, fashion/industry trends and competition
- Seasonal assortment plans (line lists) to ensure product is aligned with brand vision and sales goals
- Responsible for completing planned collection buys
- Plan key items to optimize business
- Responsible for working with team to ensure timely flow of product
- Provides input in creating the exit strategy and inventory aging standards
- Work with Ecommerce Merchandisers to ensure consistency of presentation of line, trend stories and maximize key investments
- Provide insight to copywriters and creative team
- Work along with a cross functional team to decide what styles move to markdown in a timely manner
- Develop Pre-season planning document to share vision of assortment, selling goals
- Work with Planning Manager of Open to Buy (OTB) planning
- Reforecast above as needed and integrate into OTB
- Manage and Communicate weekly selling reports, evaluate stock levels to establish action plan, and generate reorders
- Recap and evaluate seasonal performance by store, class, and department
- Review weekly business and note changes to financial plan
- Communicate promotional needs to upper management and creative team
- Train and develop team members
Email Alert Options
You can save these search settings as an email alert, meaning an email will be sent to you every time a new opening matches your criteria. If you would like to create an email alert, please fill out the form below and click the save button.