Please click on the job title for more information on the position to apply for the job. If at this time, you don’t see a position of interest, you can create a profile for our database for future consideration.
If you are currently employed by our Company, please contact your Human Resources Account Manager to find how to apply for any open positions.
Use this form to do another job search
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
- Diplomatic liaison with Brand owners and all international partners
- Work with Wholesale Sales Executives in both North America and abroad
- New Business Management including special projects
- Own and manage all floorplans, capacities and measurements by division by zone
- Work cross functionally to source and deliver window directives
- End to End project management including budgets and business requirements
- Fixture maintenance, new zoning configurations, retrofits and all other architectural needs
- Maintain location database, square footage, capacities, etc.
- Visual specifications by door - including all in-store graphic requirements, limitations, etc.
- Work closely with Retail Development in new store openings, floor sets and product training
- Coordination of all Marketing Initiatives to deliver synchronized in-store initiatives
- Special Projects & New Opportunities
- Contribute positively to team dynamic and manage up where necessary
The Sr Planner develops seasonal sales and inventory plans for multiple departments/categories based on trend and seasonal opportunities; Manages unit assortment plans by classification to maximize departmental sales volume opportunities. Insures that departmental goals and strategies are being appropriately executed; Drives performance in Comp Sales %, Comp Gross Margin $, and Turn to achieve Divisional Income Goal.
- Develop and manage multiple department OTB’s on a weekly basis to insure that sales, inventory and receipt plans are being met
- Analyze sales and trends and provide department, class, and style/color level to capitalize on unique sales trends and provide re-order/flow recommendations to the Merchant team to maximize sales and turn
- Provide direction to merchants in order to determine the appropriate seasonal plans by category and monitor weekly for execution and re-forecasting
- Partner with Merchant team to determine appropriate purchase quantities in accordance with the monthly receipt plan
- Identify poor sellers and provide the appropriate consolidation/markdown recommendation in order to liquidate through the merchandise in the most profitable manner
- Develop and manage departmental reporting structure in terms of specific departmental analysis requirements and timing.
Email Alert Options
You can save these search settings as an email alert, meaning an email will be sent to you every time a new opening matches your criteria. If you would like to create an email alert, please fill out the form below and click the save button.