Please click on the job title for more information on the position to apply for the job. If at this time, you don’t see a position of interest, you can create a profile for our database for future consideration.
If you are currently employed by our Company, please contact your Human Resources Account Manager to find how to apply for any open positions.
Use this form to do another job search
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Sales Associates are responsible for working directly with our customers to create a memorable shopping experience through exemplary customer service and a passion for the brand. Specific responsibilities of the Sales Associate position include but are not limited to:
- Contribute to the success of the store by consistently achieving or exceeding individual sales goals in a commission environment
- Build and grow a client list by creating relationships with all customers and by maintaining consistent and open communication
- Demonstrate a high degree of professionalism in communication with clients and peers
- Work to ensure the sales floor always meets standards with regard to merchandising and visual presentation
Stock Associates at Aquatalia are responsible for working as a team to maintain a neat and well organized stockroom. They also partner with the sales team to help create a memorable shopping experience for all of our customers. Specific responsibilities of the Stock Associate position include but are not limited to:
- Participate in all aspects of merchandise coordination including shipment receiving, unpacking and product placement in the stockroom
- Work as a team to maintain a neat and organized stockroom, storage area and shipping/receiving area
- Support the sales team by responding to requests for product quickly and efficiently
- Greet and engage all customers when on the sales floor
- Assist the sales team with floor recovery by removing footwear boxes from the sales floor and re-packing footwear according to brand standards
- Demonstrate a high degree of professionalism in communication with customers and peers
- Consistently motivates the sales team to ensure they are achieving and exceeding individual sales goals and other key performance indicators (KPIs) as determined by the Company.
- Supports the Store Manager in the achievement of total store goals and KPIs as determined by the Company.
- In partnership with Store Manager and Associate Store Manager, educates the sales team on store sales plan, personal sales goals and store statistics and motivates the team to achieve goals.
- Leading by example on Sales Floor and achieving individual sales goals.
- Creates a customer service focused environment by consistently exhibiting best practices with regards to customer service, sales generation and customer outreach.
- Demonstrates sales leadership by maintaining high energy, playing an active role on the sales floor and coaching associates on clienteling processes and standards.
- Develops a strong knowledge of Company history, brand aesthetic, brand philosophy and lifestyle and effectively communicates such information to sales team and customers in order to assist with sale generation.
- Develops a strong knowledge of Company products, including sizing, materials, construction, inventory level and sales trends and effectively communicates such information to customers in order to assist with sale generation.
- Handles escalated Customer Service issues or concerns.
- Assists with other Customer Service related projects as directed by Store Manager.
- Coordinates the daily activities of the sales team.
- Ensures that all team members are complying with Company Policy & Procedures and escalates possible violations to Store Manager.
- Participates in the training of new associates on Company Policy & Procedures, Company history and brand aesthetic as well as Company products and Customer Service standards as directed by the Store Manager.
- Acts as role model for the sales team by consistently exhibiting best practices with regards to customer service and sales generation.
- Provides recognition to team members for exceptional performance.
- Provides constructive feedback and coaching to team members to address performance concerns and encourage continued growth and development.
- Partners with the Store Manager to develop and train internal talent.
Operations & Presentation
- Complies with all Company policies and procedures, including but not limited to those found in the Company Employee Handbook and those communicated by Management.
- Performs and coordinates store opening and closing procedures in compliance with Company procedures, including counting register funds, completing deposits, opening and closing registers and securing the store.
- Processes all POS transactions (sales, returns and exchanges) quickly, accurately and efficiently and processes repair requests in accordance with Company process and policies.
- Ensures that sales floor always meets Company Standards with regards to merchandising, visual presentation and housekeeping.
- Ensures that display product is in good condition and marked appropriately.
- Complies with Company policy and procedure regarding merchandise and store security in an effort to minimize Loss Prevention risks.
- Demonstrates a high level of professionalism and enthusiasm in communication with clients, peers, management and corporate partners.
- Participates in weekly Manager’s conference call as required.
- Communicates sales reports as required by Company procedures.