Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Please click on the job title for more information on the position to apply for the job. If at this time, you don’t see a position of interest, you can create a profile
for our database for future consideration.
If you are currently employed by our Company, please contact your Human Resources Account Manager to find how to apply for any open positions.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Sales Associates are responsible for working directly with our customers to create a memorable shopping experience through exemplary customer service and a passion for the brand. Specific responsibilities of the Sales Associate position include but are not limited to:
- Contribute to the success of the store by consistently achieving or exceeding individual sales goals in a commission environment
- Build and grow a client list by creating relationships with all customers and by maintaining consistent and open communication
- Demonstrate a high degree of professionalism in communication with clients and peers
- Work to ensure the sales floor always meets standards with regard to merchandising and visual presentation