This position will report to the Vice President, Finance and will support all financial activity for the Men’s Apparel Group. The position will be responsible for all aspects of Financial Planning & Analysis including but not limited to forecasting, budgeting, financial modeling and variance analysis.
- Create and maintain month end closing, forecasting/budgeting P&L, balance sheet, and cash flow models as well as the development of financial models to address business needs.
- Identify, track and analyze key metrics that impact the business.
- Manage the identification of trends, opportunities, and risks to inform management decisions; Develop and recommend strategic plans to address all opportunities.
- Review monthly expense results with functional department heads.
- Reconcile variances versus budget and prior year.
- Partner with various levels of finance and cross-functionally among the business to ensure alignment on priorities and direction.
- Identify and act on opportunities to automate, streamline and improve reporting and budgeting procedures.
- Provide Analysis and projection for warehouse Operations.
- Support day-to-day operations with various finance functions.
- Provide cost/benefit analysis of various financial elements of potential new initiatives.
- Assist in preparation of monthly management presentations/reporting packages.
- Ad-hoc analyses as needed