Customer Service E-Com Representative provide support to consumers, Spyder employees and Shop Employees of authorized Spyder Dealers. Our goal is to provide friendly, knowledgeable and high level of service, to strive for the best in customer service within the context of Spyder’s Consumer Services policies, return/warranty policies and e-Commerce platforms.
• Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to gather and assess information in a fast-paced, changing environment
• Extremely strong attention to detail.
• Ability to work under pressure in a high demanding deadline environment.
• A highly developed sense of integrity and a positive, dynamic attitude with a commitment to outstanding customer satisfaction.
• Self-Motivated individual, flexible in seeking solutions and strive for excellence
• Basic Computing, Microsoft skills – Excel, Word.
• Good oral and written knowledge of English. German or French is a plus.
• Minimum of 1-2 years Customer Service experience
• SAP experience and Amazon is a plus.
This position will report to the Customer Service Manager, areas of responsibility include:
• Interacts daily with customers in an effort to provide excellent support and service.
• Understands and works with the team in meeting departmental goals and objectives, including maintaining high service level standards.
• Interacts with the finance teams to resolve customer replacements/credits for warranty.
• Maintains and enforces written procedures that support department functions.
• Supports Supervisor in working closely with IT and Marketing departments for administering full service and support for e-Comm ordering.
• Provides feedback to Supervisor on ways to increase the efficiencies and effectiveness of servicing customer’s needs.
• Timely support service for consumer, pro, shop-employee and consumer website purchases.