Reporting into the Managing Director, this role will be responsible for the strategy and execution of Marketing and PR plans across two cosmetics brands, SHOW Beauty and Fifi and Friends. The candidate will have at least 3 years’ experience in working on preparing marketing programs such as events, POS and collateral creation, promotional creation and marketing retail environment experience, as well as supporting the rest of the team and salons for any marketing needs necessary. Photo shoot experience will be highly valued.
From a PR perspective, the candidate will have relationships with at least junior beauty editors, retailer PR teams and beauty bloggers, experience in creating press releases, presentations, working on b2b collaborations etc to drive the brands forward and expand brand awareness through low investment opportunities.
The candidate will be able to think out of the box, be a hands on team worker and have luxury experience.
• Manage and execute marketing activity calendar for salons and retail doors working along side National Retal Director and Salon Managers.
Management of POS with Graphic Designer to avoid out of stock, and provide any adhoc POS for events and in store.
• Manage advertising opportunities with in-store.
• Assist with the planning of How To Video shoots and campaign shoots. (Directed by PR Manager)
• Assist teams with any copy or asset creation needed for online or distribution.
• Assist with the participation of national events, from build design and development to sales assistance on the day.
Skills & Requirements
• 2/3 years experience working within a luxury marketing environment.
• Understanding of the Beauty market and competitors.
Professional communication skills when liaising with senior management and retailers.