PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To secure a positive licensed product approval on design, sample & packaging submissions within a 24 hour time frame in accordance with multiple licensed guidelines and restrictions.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Process all submissions daily in line with the departments 24 hour turnaround time using business-wide PLM systems to track items and maintain paper trail.
• Given a responsibility for a retail account and as the key point of contact be involved in all aspects of licensing for that account to include chasing urgent & overdue submissions in order to maintain critical dates.
• Maintain a shared inbox with the receiving and printing of approval
• submissions and licensor comments ready for the team to process.
• Communicating via email and telephone to all internal business departments & external retailers/factories/licensors.
• Troubleshoot queries for all internal and external parties e.g. retailers/factories/licensors.
• Reviewing of designs & samples to ensure they align with licensors guidelines and photocopying/photographing as necessary.
• Dispatch products out globally for licensor approval utilising various licensor online systems.
• Generate weekly charts highlighting account & departmental priorities.
• Building successful relationships with Far East colleagues to facilitate successful sampling process.
• Evaluate licensor feedback to ensure comments are fair and achievable, negotiating compromises where necessary.
• Partaking in regular team feedback meetings & consistently looking for ways to positively impact team processes.
• Experience in fashion/retail administration would be desirable.
• Proven track record of meeting deadlines and providing good customer service.
• Strong numeracy and literacy skills.
• The successful candidate must be able to show enthusiasm and team participation whilst working in a professional manner.
• The successful candidate is someone who can use their initiative and make independent decisions.
• Recent experience in dealing with people at all levels.
• This role requires a person who has a good sense of humour and a get up and go attitude.
Fashion administration experience is preferred but would be suitable for a graduate fast learner with admin experience looking for a new exciting opportunity.