The Customer Service Representative Seasonal Temp serves customers by providing product and service information and resolves customer concerns related to the product and/or service.
- Engages potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
- Purchase order/data entry.
- Maintains and updates customer records and account information.
- Track/monitor shipping schedules for product.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer feedback.
- Contributes to team efforts and accomplishments by acquiring product knowledge through training and communication exchanges with various departments across the company