The Business Analyst will be the liaison between GBG’s divisions and the IT applications team. This person is responsible for working with businesses to understand new initiatives and requirements that may require development, project management or training. This role reports to the Director of Business Applications and is located in New York, NY.
- Document business processes and identify points of inefficiency or opportunity.
- Review current GBG Applications (SAP, PLM, etc) capabilities and processes to determine what can be leveraged by businesses.
- Work with the Applications team to design new reports, transactions, or process flows to support business requirements.
- Work with Applications and development teams to track development, testing and training.
- Create training documents for any new transactions.
- Utilize ticketing system to track statuses and manage workload.
- Provide timelines and communicate status regularly to management as well as business stakeholders.