PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
This is an exciting opportunity for an accomplished designer – in practice and leadership, to join the worlds largest Brand Management business. You will be able to oversee qualitative research, pop culture insights and brand strategy as the foundational aspects of design and brand creation.
You will be a student of trend – a designer who comfortably navigates the digital and analog worlds and can champion innovation. You will also be a proactive coach – a mentor and teacher who leads by example and brings out the best in the team at all levels.
Strategy & Innovation:
• Support the Chief Creative Officer (LA based) to drive the quality of brand development and creative excellence across existing and new client opportunities.
• Plan for success across the network including seamless workflow and accountability within the Brand Studio global team.
• Think strategically about design and make meaningful contributions to all aspects CAA-GBG global business development.
• Creatively direct all modes of Brand stewardship including Brand Guides, IP Creation, Trend and Style Guides, Packaging, Digital and Retail Experiences.
• Develop presentations and concepts that advance brand attention to the world of business development through new experiences and categories.
Operations & Results:
• Oversee creative work and design execution for clients based out of the London office.
• Push teams to explore and evaluate solutions to create high- impact business and brand recommendations.
• Accountable for profitability and resource utilisation for key clients in support of the COO and Managing Director.
Customers & Relationships:
• Delivery of presentations and concepts to clients at all levels.
• Liaise with people across the entire CAA-GBG business, fostering relationships and be able to understand the priorities of other people.
Leadership & Teams:
• Positively influence the culture and attitudes of our people.
• Build a powerful partnership with the CCO and Managing Director on the West Coast as well as the UK leadership team, fellow design team members, brand managers and business development professionals.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Have 10+ years agency experience, or an advanced degree and 8+ years of experience/digital/branding experience.
• Have a commitment to high quality, world class work.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and spoken.
• Have a positive attitude and be able to inspire others.
• Experienced manager be able to demonstrate where you have developed others and identify potential.
• Be confident to challenge the status quo and ask why?
• Resilient nature.
• Motivating and able to lead by example
• Excellent attention to detail.