Overall job objective:
As a member of the Operations team, the Logistics Coordinator will have the responsibility to manage Operations processes throughout the European Business. In this key role, you contribute to the enhancement of our client satisfaction and ensure that we reach the highest level of service and excellence in Operations. Being a member of a smaller team, you get the chance to implement, develop and improve our processes to support SPYDER in a high performance of service and reliability on customer deliveries.
Main Activities & Responsibilities:
- Deputise for the Operations Manager
- Monitor the production deadlines and the agreed customer delivery dates.
- Daily Communication with our 3PL in Belgium (Bonded Warehouse)
- Sending daily delivery advises to the 3PL
- Coordinate und monitor the delivery process to our customers including customs clearance
- Reconciliation of the inbound and outbound deliveries – including clarifying of quantity or value differences
- Check of the received transport, warehousing and duty invoices
- Point of contact for various questions regarding import, export or other operations question for internal or external clients.
- Preparation of weekly Operations reporting, inbound and outbound forecasts, or ad hoc reporting
- Participation in internal Operations projects
The perfect candidate:
• +3 Years’ experience in a similar role.
• Fluency in English, German; other languages are a plus
• Logistical or Commercial education or equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
• Experience working in the retail and/or consumer goods industry
• Excellent organisational and communications skills
• Ability to keep calm and maintain an overview as well in busy times.
• Advanced skills in Microsoft office, specially Excel
• Experience in working with SAP
• Flexibility and ability to work independently or within the team
• Entrepreneurial mindset accompanied by a very strong operations and customer orientation.
• An active skier with understanding of a wide range of activities
• eCommerce experience would be a distinct advantage