PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Based in our London Marylebone Office, this is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate.
Reporting to Assistant Manager - Corporate Development, this position will support all related Projects and responsibilities within the Corporate Development / Corporate Operations scope within Europe.
Corporate Development / Operations projects / scope include: IT System Implementations, Business and Logistics Strategy / Support, project management and generally providing support to the various business units from a Corporate Operational perspective.
This is a great opportunity for a pro-active and self-motivated University Graduate who wishes to develop a career in Corporate / Business Operations to develop within a role providing excellent exposure, within one of the world’s leading branded Apparel, Footwear, Fashion Accessories and Character Licensing companies.
Skills & Qualifications:
• University Graduate – Business related preferred but not essential
• Strong aptitude for and interest in Technology
• Strong Microsoft Office Skills
• Highly motivated individual who wishes to develop a Corporate / Operations Career
• Professional in all regards and a clear communicator
• Ability to work on multiple projects and with various teams simultaneously
• Well organised and pro-active, ability to work on own initiative
• Experience with any related industry a bonus (Fashion / Supply Chain / Distribution)