- 3 - 5 years work experience in Wholesale Planning or Retail Planning, Department Store experience preferred
- Demonstrated experience in retail data analysis and Open to Buy management.
- Expert knowledge and capabilities in Excel, SAP, Intermediate experience with MS Access and PowerPoint.
- Attention to detail, strong oral and written communication skills.
- Proven self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Financial and Business Acumen: Ability to evaluate financial and business indicators and translate data into actionable information to drive results; proficiency in retail math.
- Possess good organizational and time management skills.
- Planning and Priority Setting: Demonstrate an ability to set objectives and goals and organize work appropriately to meet and exceed goals.
- Problem Solving & Decision ability: Able to use rigorous logic and methods to solve problems with effective solutions.
GBG USA Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer