PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Working in an expanding change management team, this role will be focused on planning and delivering a variety of IT and business projects across our licensed wholesale apparel and brand management business.
The project manager will be required to create, maintain and report on progress against a plan and to coordinate and lead the project implementation team to ensure quality and timely completion of deliverables.
This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate with experience managing multiple projects in a fast paced and dynamic environment, with travel within Europe.
Strategy & Innovation:
• Develop detailed plans for a project, including the schedule, the budget, outlining the duties of each team member, identifying project goals and setting a timeline for the project activities.
• Collaborate with the Change Manager and other Project Managers on interdependent projects across the business to ensure joined up solutions are delivered
Operations & Results:
• Track and report project status, budget and scheduling
• Monitor and escalate risks and issues, defining mitigations or next steps as required
• Manage and coordinate project tasks
Customers & Relationships:
• Effectively communicate project information to various business and corporate stakeholders
• Build and maintain rapport with key stakeholders to ensure support and collaboration towards project goals
Leadership & Teams:
• Collaborate with various teams and lead meetings to develop project plans
• Drive delivery of project activities to meet deadlines and budget constraints
Skills & Qualifications:
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Highly organised with proven ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines
• Experience managing IT implementations (ERP implementations preferable)
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (including MS Project)
• Experience working in manufacturing or fashion retail industry
• Ability to thrive and perform under time pressure and with multiple priorities
• Experience with Prince 2 and Agile methodologies
• Well-developed interpersonal and facilitation skills.
• Ability to travel is essential