The HRIS Analyst is a key member of the Global Brands Group Human Resources team. This role is responsible for HRIS analysis, projects and reporting and will proactively conduct routine analysis to ensure data integrity. In addition, this role will act as a liaison and support the business with various reporting and metrics requests to enhance operational efficiencies.
The HRIS Analyst partners with various functional areas of the business to provide human resources system administration and support, as well as data and organizational maintenance. The HRIS analyst completes basic HRIS operational activities and projects, as well as assists in various human resources systems implementations. This individual will act as the liaison between functional areas and assist with ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities.
• Ensures accuracy and integrity of organizational data within the HRIS. Provides data summaries or statistical analysis for use in strategic planning or decision-making. Prepares end-user documentation or training materials as needed. Serve as system configurator for the HRIS system.
• Designs and maintains the HRIS in support of the organization’s data management and reporting needs.
• Assists with the execution of system changes (updates, new configurations) and actively participates in testing.
• Provides end-user troubleshooting, issue remediation and escalation management, and monitors reoccurring issues.
• Makes informal decisions, communicates with teams (SME’s), and recommends system enhancements.
• Stays informed of current system requirements and releases.
• Performs data audits to assist in maintaining data integrity, builds and distributes reports as needed, proactively initiates and works on projects to enhance processes and create detailed documentation.
• Other tasks and projects assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related experience
• 5+ years HRIS experience with ADP Enterprise platform
• Strong experience and aptitude in HRIS related technologies: ATS/Onboarding, reporting and data analytics tools;
• ICIMS experience strongly preferred
• Ability to demonstrate exceptional judgment, discretion, decision making and professional courtesy
• Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment while managing high volumes of requests
• Excellent customer service skills; ability to develop and foster relationships with internal and external customers
• Demonstrated strength in creative thinking and providing innovative and proactive solutions to business challenges
• Strategic thinking and decision making
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
GBG USA Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.