We are seeking an experienced corporate recruiter to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment that will handle full life-cycle recruitment for all positions within our New York office. This position is a temporary role.
- Identify, recruit, interview, evaluate and refer internal and external candidates to hiring managers for all brands under the GBG Portfolio
- Proactively source high potential candidates who meet the requirements outlined by hiring managers through various creative methods including social platforms, networking, online job posting, referrals and ATS
- Fully utilize ICIMS ATS to route requisitions for approval, post positions, identify, track, retrieve resumes and move candidates through the interview process.
- Partner with Human Resources Business Partners to understand the business unit, strategies, recruitment needs and to create a partnership that ensures a seamless hiring process
- Educate all internal clients on the recruiting process.
- Keep internal business partners/hiring managers up-to-date on the recruiting process/status of candidates.
- Maintain ongoing pipeline of high potential candidates for current and future employment.
- Stay abreast of competitive industry information and trends.
- Work on any other projects as requested.