PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Global Brands Group (GBG) is one of the world's leading branded fashion accessories, footwear and apparel companies. The group strategy is to expand operations in new markets and across new product categories through acquisitions and organic business growth.
GBG Europe would like to move all newly acquired European companies onto SAP and Microsoft Dynamics AX to improve management oversight and to support the European growth strategy.
A European Business Intelligence Manager is required to support the GBG Europe Corporate Team on SAP finance and Microsoft AX ERP conversion projects and to help improve the management reporting capabilities of existing systems.
The successful candidate will also be required to develop KPIs and business dashboards using Business Intelligence (BI) software to support management decision making and oversight of the GBG Europe business.
Strategy & Innovation:
• Identify management reporting requirements through discussions with finance and operations staff for GBG Europe group companies.
• Work with GBG management at GBG Europe companies to identify KPIs for business dashboards.
• Review BI software products to identify Business Intelligence (BI) software that can be used to produce business dashboards.
Operations & Results:
• Identify whether the Microsoft AX ERP software can produce the required management and operational reports for GBG Europe companies
• Provide support to GBG Europe companies during Microsoft AX ERP conversion projects
• Review and analyse financial information for GBG Europe due diligence projects, if required.
• Provide integration and financial support on M&A projects, if required
Customers & Relationships:
• Work closely with GBG Europe Corporate IT, Business Development, Finance and Change Management teams
• Provide integration support to staff at newly acquired group companies
• Work with SAP and AX teams on future GBG Europe conversion projects
Leadership & Teams:
• Work with the AX and SAP teams on conversion projects at GBG Europe companies
• Provide AX and BI training to UK and GBG Europe staff
Skills & Qualifications
• Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
• Worked with Business Intelligence software to develop KPIs and business dashboards
• Desirable to have finance / operational experience working in the wholesale or retail industry
• Desirable to have strong organizational and project management skills
• Possess strong analytical skills, together with a strong management reporting and systems background.
• Ability to analyse financial and operational data and advise management about the management reporting requirements
• Desirable to have experience using Microsoft AX ERP system
• Desirable to have worked with SAP FI/CO and BW
• This position is viewed as a developmental role with the opportunity to work closely with senior management
• Excellent organization skills and the ability to communicate at all levels of the organization, drive change, implement systems and work cross-functionally.
• Energy, resilience, adaptability and the ability to learn new systems swiftly.