- Superior organizational skills and excellent communication skills; team oriented.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines; highly detail oriented, meticulous and creative.
- Basic knowledge of garment construction, pattern making, silhouettes, color ways, sewing techniques, fabrication and trim.
- Bachelor’s Degree in fashion design.
- 1 plus years related experience and/or training in apparel.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe products and Mac computers; knowledge of CAD preferable.
GBG USA Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer