The Production Coordinator contributes to the seasonal production process by coordinating the placement, execution and follow-up of manufacturing orders and by ensuring the timely delivery of quality, profitable goods.
Operations and Results
- Send out seasonal color palettes.
- Responsible for fabric sourcing, including sending out development swatches, tracking counter swatches and lab dips.
- Order and track protos, Sales samples, pre-production and top samples.
- Pass samples to licensees as need.
- Maintain all master development charts.
- Receive and distribute Sales samples.
- Responsible for ensuring Sales sample invoices are received, reviewed and processed for payment.
- Recap proto and Sales sample meetings and relay information to factories/designers so that they can update tech packs.
- PLM responsibilities include season setup, SKU plan place holders, entering wholesale and retail prices and data validation.
- Create, revise, input and maintain production orders and monitor transmission to factories; coordinate records of purchase orders (POs); coordinate tracking of all pre-production samples and stock deliveries.
- Participate in all fittings with Design and Merchandising, and ensure detailed notes are kept in PLM; adhere to and enforce production standards set by GBG.
- Responsible for fabric and color approvals in conjunction with Design.
- Attend regional fabric shows.
Customers & Relationships
- Build collaborative relationships, coordinate interoffice communication and follow-up with internal and external customers.
- Communicate with TSG team and operations as needed.
- Perform special projects as assigned.
Leadership & Teams
- Contribute positively to team dynamic and manage up where necessary.