PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for managing a team of digital, eCommerce and social media professionals; driving the eCommerce and digital marketing strategy across the brands, while overseeing all aspects of brand strategy, launch, implementation and growth. This role involves analysing commercial performance data and developing initiatives that improve and drive commercial sales performance, through digital channels, marketplace and retail.
Key responsibilities include playing a key role in shaping what the brands offer and planning and implanting sales driving initiatives.
Strategy & Innovation:
• P&L and budget management and ownership
• Developing brand and product launch strategies for both brands
• Work with key team members in businesses, to communicate strategy and deliver actionable insights
• Research and optimise listings leveraging e.g. Seller Central and other tools to enhance placement and organic search performance
• Partner with our customers marketing function or Agency to implement short and long-term campaigns to drive traffic and consumption
• Develop promotions to support our customers key products and brands
• Access and analyse all available market data to provide ongoing analysis to compare past and current sales combined with pricing and competitive factors to achieve target growth through identifying new ecommerce opportunities
Operations & Results:
• Leading the brands in achieving online sales targets
• Supporting in reaching retail and wholesale sales targets
• Implementing campaigns and initiatives for successful brand growth and business success
Customers & Relationships:
• Overseeing retail outreach activity to maximize international retail and wholesale opportunities
• Building and nurturing relationships key buyers, distributors and retailers
• Further enhancing existing accounts, supporting their efforts to drive revenue
Leadership & Teams:
• Managing digital team
• Working closely with sales, marketing and operations teams
• Supporting PR function through digital channels
• Managing external stakeholders and
Skills & Qualifications:
• Commercially minded, ability to recognise commercial imperatives, threats and opportunities.
• Stakeholder management, ability to articulate a business case.