PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Manage queries from both internal and external sales reps to fix issues and escalate to 3rd parties where necessary. Manage all aspects of the employee purchase programme and internal sample requests, processing from start to finish
- Working with several different functions within the business including IT, customer services, merchandising and sales to make sure that system is up to date with the relevant data.
- Managing new customer creation in the system and updating customer records where necessary following the current process defined.
- Working with sales team and external sales agents to manage/ reassign users within the system and be first point of call for new user creation and profile set up.
- Managing user groups and sub teams within the system, assigning reps/ agents to the correct groups and managing group permissions.
- Managing core line sheet creation, working with sales to assign all relevant products for a certain brand. Assigning the correct sub teams and customer groups to the relevant lines sheets based on what they can sell.
- Managing imagery within the system making sure that all products have an assigned image
- Managing branded home pages to make sure that they are in line with brand expectations and up to date.
- Error Handing of Data Import and making sure files have imported correctly.
- Validation of order extracts to make sure that there are no errors.
- Manually upload orders to ERP systems where necessary.