The Associate Account Executive contributes to the execution of strategies set by the Vice President of Sales in order to maximize sales and margins, support and promote the brand(s), where appropriate, and maintain optimal relationships with customers.
Strategy & Innovation
- Contribute to cultivating new accounts and seeking opportunities to expand business with existing accounts; develop and maintain business relationships with customers.
- Contribute to development line plan for each brand, in context of larger assortment and cost structure, and customize to each customer; coordinate creation of business proposals with suggested assortments based on marketplace and customer base.
Operations & Results
- Perform daily review of shipments, orders, changes in distribution and deliveries for each account with sales team and present key issues to Account Executive and Director of Sales; secure and ensure timely fulfillment of all orders.
- Monitor, assemble and analyze weekly sales and stock levels; make recommendations to internal partners regarding merchandising, markdowns and orders/reorders; work closely with finance and operations to on credit, shipping, and bookings for each customer.
- Meet with customers in showrooms and ensure proper customer service by Sales Assistant.
Customers & Relationships
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing customers.
- Manage communications and feedback between customers and internal partners in Sales, Design and Production.
Leadership & Teams
- Contribute positively to team dynamic and manage up where necessary.