Client Services Program Manager is responsible for managing the relationship with our outsourced customer service provider to ensure delivery of excellent customer service across voice, email, text, live chat channels. Take a leadership role in creating short and long term strategies as well as work with cross functional partners to effectively implement such plans.
GENERAL JOB FUNCTIONS
(Duties that comprise more than 5% of time, responsibilities critical to the successful performance of the position)
- Provides day-to-day management and serves as primary resource for business and customer-facing issues for our call center.
- Creates, defines and/or manages service level goals and business objectives for call center and make sound decisions and change plans to ensure ongoing improvement and achievement of SLAs.
- Be able to gather information to create analysis and provide recommendations to improve call center productivity and efficiencies.
- Develops strong working relationships with internal and external partners to ensure programs supporting the call center are prioritized appropriately and implemented flawlessly
- Maintains awareness of and directs projects and support strategies to align with corporate brand, vision, direction, merchandise, priorities, focus, and initiatives.
- Creates, manages, coordinates and reviews all call center training materials to ensure Client Services associates are equipped and well-trained to deliver excellent customer service
- Spearheads the Contact Center planning/staffing process with ability to analyze contact volumes and patterns to achieve efficiency and SLAs.
- Reports on service level progress against goals, strategies and tactics to elevate call center service, workload trends and staffing requirements including any adjustments based on dynamic forecasts on a regular basis to management teams.
- Effectively identifies and evaluates situations of varying degrees of urgency and importance, and be able to efficiently and responsively coordinate and/or solve with satisfactory results.
- Assists with budget management through effective management of short and long term plans and monitors progress with data to stay on track or make necessary adjustments when justified and beneficial with manager’s approval.
- Responsible for working with business and IT to improve existing and/or identify new call center tools to achieve operational excellence.