PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Responsibility for efficient running and profitability of the salon by ensuring that all standards and client services are maintained and reviewed via direction from the company. To represent the brand with excellence in all that you do. You will be an ambassador for the brand and offer exceptional customer service as well as a strong knowledge of SHOW products.
(Based on our four performance management competency areas - )
Strategy & Innovation:
• To build a strong loyal client base through excellent service and expertise.
• To work closely with company management in promoting the Company’s imagine within strict guidelines only laid out by the company (through any channel of social media, advertising. Shows-trade and public) to increase Company’s reputation and client base.
Operations & Results:
• To achieve all weekly/monthly sales targets across the range in line with company expectations.
• To ensure all areas including products are merchandised to highest of standards in line with company guidelines.
• To accurately complete all required reports on sales and salon performance weekly/monthly.
• To adhere to all financial guidelines e.g. Expenditure, salon overheads, staffing budgets.
• To ensure that staff keep up-date and maintain client record cards for all services available in the salon.
Customers & Relationships:
• To be a charismatic influencer leaving a lasting impression.
• To approach customers with confidence and entice them to experience the SHOW beauty experience.
Leadership & Teams:
• To conduct regular training sessions for in salon team.
• To work with SHOW management in maintaining hairdressing techniques are in keeping with the SHOW concept, clients wishes and current fashion trends.
• To encourage and motivate all staff to maximum potential, both technically and professionally for their individual benefit and future growth of the company.
#LI-POST-T (CAA GBG)
Skills & Qualifications:
• Exhibits both skill and passion as a Manager
• Communicates effectively across all areas of the business.
• Displays adaptability/creativity in problem solving.
• Maintains high standards in organisation and dependability.
• Displays a positive attitude and leadership qualities.
• An authority in hair, with strong background in styling and management.
• Strong sales ability.
• Commercially astute
• Enthusiastic manner.
• Have a passion for people and products.
• Excellent attention to detail.