PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To help & assist in the creation of product ranges to meet customer requirements.
• General admin duties
• General up keep of the design/artwork files
• Up keep of Fabric hangers/ print technique folder
• Collates fabric swatches for development to be sent to the ICO’s/Product developer.
• Logging samples/ photographing bought samples
• Compile trend research & comp shops for the department
• Research briefs for the designer
• Co-ordinate tech packs & artwork sheets which are checked by dept designer
• PLM data input
• Work with the approvals team to get artwork approved with any necessary amendments required.
• Occasionally attend customer meetings with Designer/ Senior Designer
• Contributes to creative input in weekly design meetings
• Design capsule ranges with the supervision of the lead designer
• Create Internal & External presentations
• Review samples under guidance & make amendments
• Knowledge and experience of CAD packages Photoshop & Illustrator being essential.
• Good drawing skills & creative flair.
• Previous work placement experience would be beneficial but not essential.
• Strong computer literacy with experience of data entry.
• Basic knowledge of garment construction & print techniques.
Ideally Design related degree 2.1 or above