PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Creating, preparing, proofing & checking print ready artworks & specification
• General up keep of the design/artwork files on the network.
• Create print ready artwork sheets which are checked by dept designer
• PLM data input
• Submit artworks to the approvals team & make amendments if required.
• Contribute to creative input in weekly design meetings
• Knowledge and experience of CAD packages Photoshop & Illustrator being essential.
• Good drawing skills & creative flair.
• Previous work placement experience would be beneficial but not essential.
• Strong computer literacy with experience of data entry.
• Basic knowledge print techniques.
Ideally Design related degree 2.1 or above