PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Support and work alongside the store manager in driving key performance indicators and develop your team to support you in these objectives. Assist the store manager in maintaining the highest standards whilst acting as an ambassador for the brand.
Operations & Results:
• Deputise in the store managers absence and ensure that all aspects of the business are managed effectively.
• Be able to demonstrate effective performance in problem solving, decision making, planning and organising, and managing through others.
• Proven ability to handle and place merchandise.
• Strong commercial awareness – you will enjoy sales-related competition and will be driven by exceeding sales targets.
Customers & Relationships:
• Be able to demonstrate effective performance in developing relationships and developing self and others.
Leadership & Teams:
• To motivate and inspire your teams to achieve fantastic results
Skills & Qualifications:
• Strong retail background and ideally experience as a Team Leader or Assistant Store Manager
• PC Literate
• Experience supporting management of key KPI’s and payroll
• You will be impeccable presented, with a strong passion for our brand.
• Possess excellent communication skills
• Have a real ‘can do’ approach
• Effective time management skills and a proven ability to execute multiple tasks simultaneously.