Global Brands Group (GBG) is seeking a Vice President of Sales. The Vice President will be responsible for driving strategies set by the SVP in order to maximize sales and margins, support and promote the brand(s), where appropriate, and maintain optimal relationships with customers.
We are the number one supplier of licensed kids bath products across food, drug and mass channels in the US. Our retail relationships cover mid-tier, mass-market, specialty, value, duty-free, club, drug and grocery stores across the US.
- Implement strategic sales & financial plans to align with corporate goals.
- Build strong relationships & oversight of the National Field Sales Director, Key Account Managers, and in-house Account Executives.
- Develop a network of external retailer contacts, sources and experts. Drive business with these customers & develop a deep understanding of retailer dynamics to identify how to grow business and white space opportunities.
- Provide recommendations on product/category/merchandising opportunities, competitive landscape, consumer demographics and localization opportunities to create points of difference across accounts.
Financial / Analytical:
- Develop the annual fiscal budget and monitor it in conjunction with finance.
- Responsible for achieving monthly sales budgets and profit objectives.
- Conduct and/or oversee all necessary economic assessment, financial valuation and other supporting analyses for specific opportunities.
- Owns overall P&L for accounts, maximizes ROI and ensures that spending is effective and within budget.
- Oversee promotional post-analysis by promotion/account for success rate, sell-in/sell-through and key learnings.
- Conducts frequent field contact with Field Sales Director, Key Account Mgrs. and in-house Account Executives to review schedules, sales, reports, and plan of action.
- Attend licensor business updates and provide analysis of business.
- Represent company at trade shows to develop network and to promote product.
- Work w/ head of Division and Sales Planning to deliver retailer sku forecasts & inventory objectives and determine account level allocations (gift/promo & basic planograms).