The Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for various accounting functions for assigned GBG division(s) including month end closing, account reconciliations, internal and external financial reporting and financial analysis.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for GBG Divisional financial support including the following:
• Act as central point of contact for Greensboro Finance with embedded NYC finance team.
• Prepare month end divisional reporting packages.
• Work on projects, as required.
• Assist in transition / migration of new acquisitions onto SAP, as needed.
• Manage Staff Accountant (if applicable to GBG Division).
• 5+ years accounting experience with undergraduate accounting degree.
• BA/BS in Accounting or Finance.
• Public accounting &/or industry experience a plus.
• SAP and BPC experience a plus.
• Working knowledge of GAAP / accrual accounting.
• Accuracy of work is critical.
• Detail oriented.
• Strong computer and Advanced Excel skills.
• Ability to multi-task in a changing environment.
• Ability to communicate effectively (written & oral).
• Ability to create ad hoc reports and analysis.
• Prior management experience (if Staff Accountant exists in GBG Division).
GBG USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.