This role will be responsible for supporting all aspects of the Change Management team. This includes taking ownership of projects including, but not limited to; new business acquisitions, business mergers, System implementations (with an emphasis on SAP and Flex PLM), training, communication, business reorganization, and internal corporate change initiatives.
• College degree required (graduate degree preferred in the field of Organizational Psychology, Organizational Behavior, Communications, or Business).
• 3-4 years of change management experience.
• Ability to work independently and in a team setting.
• Strong executive presence and ability to work with all levels within an organization.
• Excellent organizational, meeting planning coordination and project management skills.
• Organized, independent, and self-motivated with a team player attitude.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Proficiency in MS Office.
GBG USA Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer