12 month Fixed Term Contract to cover maternity leave
As Internal Communications Manager for CAA-GBG, this position will be focused on supporting all company employees across the 27 offices to work as a more connected, integrated and holistic business.
This means supporting not only consistency, sharing and inclusion in working practices, but more broadly working with all local teams on building an overall company culture and feeling of identity for the business as a whole.
Strategy & Innovation:
• Ensure connectivity between global staff, and drive culture to create an inspired, motivated and highly effective team.
• Share latest work, developments, updates, strategies, best practice, recognition, awards and new ideas across: Sales, Strategy, Digital,
Creative, Finance, IT, HR and Operations.
• Organise various social events such as: charity events, team events, and regional / global summits.
• Create global communications strategy for the year and maintain global communications calendar
Operations & Results:
• Work closely with the Creative team to produce output
• Produce and manage the monthly CAA-GBG Newsletter ensuring contributions from local markets to make a more global offering
• Produce & manage email templates in Illustrator / Mail Chimp to communicate New Joiners, New Clients, Quarterly Business updates and other ad-hoc communications.
• Develop and manage the CAA-GBG microsite on One Global (internal intranet)
• Work closely with the GBG IT team to ensure that email distribution lists are effective and regularly updated. Coordinating on larger scale IT upgrade projects to ensure that we have best in class systems and communication tools.
Customers & Relationships:
• Be a focal point for all information flow across the business and between geographies
• Work collaboratively with management and HR across Asia, EMEA, and the Americas in areas including: work exchange, new starter introductions, employee recognition/awards
Leadership & Teams:
• Play an integral role in the global ‘Culture’ and ‘Corporate Communications’ teams by collating meeting notes and putting into action suggested initiatives
• Work closely with the GBG Communications team in New York to; keep CAA-GBG regularly on the One Global newsfeed, coordinate on GBG wide initiatives and events & on larger scale One Global projects / upgrades.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• Approachability and can communicate effectively at all levels
• Ability to network/work with all teams
• Open to feedback
• Experienced with Key Note/ In-Design/ Illustrator / Mail Chimp