Reporting to the VP, Treasurer, the Manager, Treasury assists with: cash and bank account management, cash forecasting, debt compliance, intercompany financing, foreign exchange risk management, day-to-day management of company insurance policies, and special projects/analysis. This role has executive management exposure and offers the opportunity to develop a broad knowledge of global operations. The ideal candidate should be a bright and eager professional able to demonstrate their ability to be a tenacious self-starter and is a performance-driven dynamic individual who can work with all levels within the organization, take ownership of various projects and is proficient in multi-tasking.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Facilitate and manage Treasury projects as needed including any ad-hoc requests. Projects will include: Automation of bank data to/from SAP, Issue RFP’s for Cash Management, Merchant Services, Corporate Card, or other Treasury services, evaluate alternative depository solutions, integrate Treasury functions related to acquisitions, and create efficiencies within Treasury operations
• Continuous improvement of cash management policies and implements best practice procedures
• Ensures intercompany financing agreements are in place and partner with internal departments to ensure they comply with local and international tax and legal requirements
• Provides support in foreign exchange risk management
• Renewal and support of the company’s insurance policies • Works with third parties to implement new services, open / close accounts, negotiate terms, renew policies, and integrate acquisitions / divestitures
• Maintains bank and insurance relationships
• Represents department on strategic project teams such as system implementations / conversions / upgrades and business process changes
• Initiates projects and sets timelines and expectation
• Ability to prepare and review bank reconciliations
• Understanding of cash flow and forecasting models
• Understand and manage letters of credit
• Manage borrowing base facilities
• Manage the month and year-end close process for all cash related activities
• Collaborate with our offices overseas concerning the cash management function
• Assist in documenting treasury policies and procedures and implement treasury best practice solutions in all areas within the company
• Monitor and manage the company's daily cash position, including inter-company transfers and ensure that cash requirements are accurately and timely forecasted and funded
• Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field (CTP designation is a plus)
• Minimum of 5-7 years related work experience (experience managing others a plus)
• Treasury or ERP system experience (SAP preferred)
• Experience pulling, normalizing, and analyzing data from ERP and Accounting systems
• International banking and/or foreign exchange knowledge
• Project management experience
• A “can do”, proactive approach
• Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
• Largely self-directed, able to seek out objectives and complete tasks with minimal direction
• Must be a self-starter, flexible, able to work on time sensitive projects without daily supervision
• Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
• Strong Excel spreadsheet and modeling skills
• Ability to work in fast-paced, high-energy environment
• Team player with ability to interact with all levels of the organization.
• Eager to learn and willing to take on additional assignments and/or ad hoc projects as assigned.
• Exhibit forward and innovative thinking to inside and outside influences as they affect our cash needs.
• • • Ability to set priorities and excellent time management skills.
GBG USA Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer