The Payroll Manager will be responsible for managing all aspects of the monthly payroll run across Europe as well as implementing the benefit structure for Global Brands Group in Europe
Strategy & Innovation:
• Assist in the development and implementation of new business processes and systems.
• Monitor the effectiveness of existing compensation policies, guidelines and practices recommending plan revisions as well as new plans when appropriate.
• Participate in and/or conduct salary surveys, audits and studies of compensation and benefits practices and develop recommendations for compensation and benefits changes needed to ensure competitive practices in the marketplace.
Operations & Results:
• Manage the relationship with payroll and benefit providers ensuring cost efficiencies at all times.
• Oversee the monthly sign off of all payrolls.
• Ensure all legislative procedures are controlled and managed including; Tax Authorities, share options, RTI, Auto enrolment etc.
• Keep up to date with all payroll legislation and any changes; lead on year end including P60s, P11Ds.
• Create policies and procedures to ensure all systems and reporting controls are in place.
• Manage, establish, and build effective relationships with key business partners as primary point of contact for all compensation related programs, planning, reporting, & analysis.
• Manage all benefit renewals annually.
• Manage collation of data and data submissions for life assurance and health care.
• Assist VP on the negotiation of all benefit renewals.
• Manage systems for both payroll & HR
• Responsible for the data integrity, accuracy, and maintenance of all compensation related data and reports in line with all legislation
• Develop compensation analytics and dashboard for Senior Management
• Manage all payroll monthly reports and consolidations for GBG Europe
Skills & Qualifications:
• Minimum five years progressive payroll experience
• Experience working with ADP
• Experience in a multi-national company
• Able to demonstrate a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
• Demonstrable analytical, organisational and problem solving skills.
• Exceptional knowledge of Excel, building compensation models, pivot tables, and graphs.
• Ability to understand the strategic impact of compensation decisions on an organisation.
• Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint; Advanced Excel skills including pivot tables and formulas, etc.
• Payroll qualifications a plus