Lead sales relationship, operations, marketing and planning for Amazon and Zappos/6pm
This individual will develop and drive a cohesive growth strategy across the Footwear Division.
Sales and Planning
- Develop and manage strong, ongoing relationships with accounts, business partners and internal team members.
- Achieve or exceed wholesale revenue goals through strategies that are profitable for each brand.
- Identify opportunities to increase revenue with accounts through regular analysis of all available metrics.
- Manage in-season business through consistent analysis of trend at the style and size level. Use data to drive weekly re-orders.
- Manage and forecast demand to ensure in stock position.
- Prepare and deliver monthly reports to senior management with value added insights and recommend strategies for improvement and growth.
- Create new business opportunities within Amazon (Amazon Canada, Amazon Business, Marketplace, etc) or new with new e-commerce accounts.
- Create and Manage marketing calendar (lightening deals, deal of the day, prime day, vine, etc) and provide analytics to support decision making.
- Manage and grow AMS and AMG advertising campaigns to drive sales within target ROI/margin.
- Identify opportunities to maximize ROI on spend. Consistently test and learn to maximize results.
- Create consistent naming conventions and content for detail product pages.
- Engage with brand marketing teams to gain appropriate images and approvals needed.
- Manage and ensure sales orders are entered properly.
- Monitor replenishment skus to maximize weekly pulls.
- Oversee online price monitoring to decrease MAP violations of products on 3rd party etailer sites.
- Lead and mentor 2-3 team members.