Working closely with the Head of Digital and Retail/ Wholesale Operations Coordinator, the Sales & Wholesale Assistant will develop and support new business development opportunities and cultivate existing business for Fifi & Friends.
The candidate will be a confident communicator and will be responsible for overseeing local and global retail and distribution and outreach to maximise retail and wholesale opportunities. With accountability for activating leads, acquiring business partners and generating revenue against business targets, the Sales & Wholesale Assistant will be tasked with elevating global brand presence and will have the ability to effectively articulate the brand ethos and core benefits in order to secure business.
(Based on our four performance management competency areas - )
Strategy & Innovation:
• Constantly evolving knowledge of the industry including industry trends, competitor activity, retail partner performance
• Proactively research potential partners and spearhead outreach for global business acquisition.
Operations & Results:
• Accountability for driving activity to achieve revenue targets
• Developing streamlined process for outreach, brand introduction, raising purchase orders, creating contracts and ensuring products, brand collateral and documentation is received by partners.
• Negotiating deals with potential partners
• Reacting to inbound enquires and generating opportunities
• Assist with inventory management for in-house and retail partners
• Generating weekly progress / live leads reports
Customers & Relationships:
• Strategically establish relevant contacts at potential partner organisations
• Liaise with potential new retailer clients to ensure there is a clear communication system in place whereby both parties are supported with all relevant information needed to set up new business
• Help maintain relationships with all retailers in cohesion with the team in order to support the business with opportunities
• Regularly nurturing relationships and managing expectations
Leadership & Teams:
• Working closely with Retail/Wholesale Operations coordinator
• Collaborate with internal team in building knowledge of the brand
• Work with the Head of Digital in arranging education and training with retailers
• Liaising with Warehouse team across stock management, purchase orders and delivery / lead times
Skills & Qualifications:
• Experience within a results-driven Sales role
• Commercially minded
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient in Excel and comfortable with data and numbers
• Retail & Distribution experience is advantageous