Account management of the All Saints retail stores. Managing all aspects of the relationships including range building, merchandising and relationship management.
Strategy & Innovation
• Defining and delivering the retail sales seasonal / annual budget and margin goals
• Point person for consolidating retail buys (footwear) ensuring orders are uploaded for key cut off dates
• Point person for consolidating franchise buys (footwear) ensuring orders are uploaded for key cut off dates
• Presenting retail buys to wholesale teams at seasonal handovers to gain total business alignment
• Creating efficiencies throughout the process to reduce costs and improve margin contribution
Operations & Results:
• Responsible for ensuring the All Saints showroom is ready to present all Licensor meetings (supporting Brand Manager, Product Manager)
• Ensuring order book accuracy at all times, taking course of action where necessary
• Managing non-buy process and communication to relevant stakeholders
Customers & Relationships:
• UK retail store visits to feedback on footwear performance and be the face of the GBG footwear in-store (biggest market)
• Attending key milestone meetings throughout development process providing support to the Brand team and All Saints stakeholders
Leadership & Teams:
• Working with the FSR team to support instore launches & instore staff training.
• Manage the CS rep, ensuring all orders are loaded efficiently and support order book management.
Skills & Qualifications: