Position: GTM Marketing Director
Reports to: VP of Marketing- Spyder
Oversee the critical role of driving and supporting Spyders’ long-term strategy through annual strategic plans and seasonal execution. In collaboration with our global Go-to-Market (GTM) team and VP of Marketing, you will manage and establish an integrated Regional GTM process and collaborate with various product and marketing teams. You will have the great responsibility to manage the GTM process which ties together imperative Consumer/Market Research brand health, Product Merchandising inputs, Marketing needs (technical and tactical), Sales sell-in/sell-through and Marketing campaign reporting to deliver content concisely. In this key role, your efforts will deliver relevant and meaningful Go- to-Market content that is globally consistent and locally relevant further driving and directly impacting brand revenue and consumer connectivity.
- You will support the Vice President of Global Marketing and senior leadership team to formulate long term strategies, in close collaboration and alignment with Spyder global teams.
- Manage the annual planning process, working closely with Finance to translate strategy into financial plans.
- Analyze data and provide regional inputs and data to inform global brand strategy development.
- Lead and drive our annual strategies in alignment with global priorities through OGSTM (Objectives, goals, strategies, tactics and metrics) framework: cascading strategy into annual, seasonal execution plans for all departments and at all levels, clearly defining, tracking and reporting KPIs.
- Drive Global Go to Market process, which includes season kickoffs, developing cross functional regional calendars, leading Go to Market onboarding for new hires, supporting the region on Go to Market nuances, gathering analysis and overseeing the entire process and deliverables.
- Assist the North America Product Merchandising and Marketing teams on the overarching schedule and delivery of regional product, brand, and creative briefs to Spyders’ global functions.
- Partner with Product, Sales and Marketing teams to lead multiple seasonal Go to Market processes including facilitating meetings, reporting and sharing of information from Global Strategy Meetings.
- Work with Global Teams/Agencies/Divisions to gain learnings and insights to increase Go to Market effectiveness while reducing complexity.
- Support the VP of Marketing in development of business review presentations.