Retail Planning for Department Store Partners
- Responsible for managing and driving the profitability for Department Store partners through strategic retail sales and inventory flow analysis.
- Manage the development of annual and seasonal retail sales & receipt plans for planned accounts.
- Provide strategic direction, both pre-season and in season, to ensure increased sales and profitability at the class, style, and location level.
- Work cross-functionally with the Sales and Merchandising teams to drive sales strategies.
- Develop working relationships with Department Store Buying and Planning teams.
- Monitor sales trends and promotional activity to achieve turn and margin goals.
- Forecast quarterly MDA to maintain budget.
Core Replenishment Planning/Reporting
- Develop replenishment strategies to ensure proper inventory flow for select division brands.
- Work with buying and planning teams to insure Core Replenishment opportunities are being maximized.
- Manage current inventory at the style, color, size level in accordance with current and historical retail demand.
- Liaise with Customer Service to ensure fill rates are optimized based on account priority.
- Place production re-orders according to sales demand and maintain appropriate WOS inventory.
- Provide Sales team with updates on obsolete inventory to be liquidated.
- Develop, maintain and update internal reports weekly to support the needs of the business.