Global Brands Group is looking for a Freelance Graphic Designer with a creative mind, technical skill and enthusiasm to join the Internal Communications team. As a Graphic Designer, you would leverage your talents to communicate original and effective business solutions through existing and emerging channels via various digital and traditional formats including (but not limited to) emails, online articles, presentations, event collateral, infographics, apps, etc. The role provides the opportunity to communicate on a variety of subjects (e.g., brand/business news, benefits, internal events, etc.) to GBG employees around the globe. Responsibilities range from tactical (e.g., designing presentation slides) to strategic (e.g., pitching creative approaches to a communication campaign).
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Provide consultation on potential and recommended approaches for design projects (e.g., optimal format, style, etc.)
• Ensure that design standards are upheld on all internal communications, also able to explore new interpretations of the brand
• Create unique designs for online articles, emails, presentations, signage, event posters and invitations, as needed
• Work with teams to make sure the highest-quality work is being produced, and consistently hits deadlines
• Recommends, researches and develops the latest trends/experiences to support creative strategy and execution
• Work closely with a team of designers and writers, to develop and manage timelines for distribution/posting of internal communications collateral
• Strong communication and organizational skills; team oriented
• Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines; highly detail oriented, meticulous and creative
• Creativity, technical capability and sensibility for graphics, typography and layout
• Expert in Adobe products (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) and Mac computers; Ample experience with Keynote and Microsoft Power Point
• Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or related field
• 4-7 years’ experience in Graphic Design
Please note that this is an in-house freelance role in NYC, not a remote opportunity.
GBG USA Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer