- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently.
- Highly flexible, works well under pressure.
- Ability to prioritize workload to meet changing priorities.
- Strong analytical skills, able to analyze multiple layers of complex data.
- Strong critical thinking, ability to problem solve.
- Perform complex and highly detailed work with accuracy and precision, understands the importance of data integrity and acts when problems are identified.
- Continuous improvement mindset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work successfully in a team environment.
- Goal oriented.
- Self-motivated with a curiosity to learn about designated businesses and flexibility to take on ad hoc projects.
- Strong Retail Math skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, advanced Excel skills a must.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 3+ years’ experience in Replenishment Planning.
GBG USA Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer