PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
1) Represent European Footwear & Accessories brands within top account retail stores regionally and nationally
2) Support sales via product training and visual merchandising
3) Support implementation of marketing plans in the field
Strategy & Innovation:
• Works closely with Regional Sales Manager & Marketing Manager to assist with strategic planning how the TLG brands will look within the UK market place.
• Works closely with Marketing Manager to support the seasonal POS needs for each of the brands. Helps with the distribution of POS to retail accounts.
• Acts as an ambassador for the brands; provides market data updates on a regular basis & constantly looks out for opportunities and possibilities for the benefit of the brand & grow the business. Reports via weekly/monthly report process on activities under taken for the week.
• Observes, monitors, and reports trends in fashion, acting as a conduit between the high street and head office.
Operations & Results:
• Develops & delivers training clinics and seminars to inform store managers and staff of the features and benefits of our products & brands.
• Carries out store checks for POS, visual merchandising and display support available from the brand is being fully utilized. Places & updates POS in stores when visiting.
• Support with stock takes
Customers & Relationships:
• Establishes a rapport with accounts at retail level to ensure maximum visibility and a consistency of brand communications in conjunction with the brands strategy for growth.
Leadership & Teams:
• Communicates regularly with sales team regarding field trips & gives feedback to support the sales efforts.
• Is fully involved within the marketing and sales teams of fore mentioned brands.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Excellent communication skills – verbal and written.
• Well-developed interpersonal skills.
• Excellent organisation skills, able to prioritise.
• Excellent time management
• Strong visual merchandising skills
• A collaborative team player – concerned with the team success as well as individual performance.
• Ability to work with all levels of management.
• Ability to work with little supervision and out of the office environment.
• Proactive, Self-starter – high energy levels.
• Positive and enthusiastic.
• Strong professionally – credible with integrity.
• Good Listener – will challenge constructively and respond well to feedback.
• Must be able to use MS Office applications – Word, Outlook, and Excel to an excellent standard.