The Finance Manager will report to the Vice President of Finance and will support all financial activity for the Kids Division. The position will be responsible for all aspects of Financial Planning & Analysis including but not limited to forecasting, budgeting, financial modeling and variance analysis. This role requires significant accuracy and attention to detail.
- Create and maintain forecasting/budgeting P&L, balance sheet, and cash flow models as well as the development of financial models to address business needs.
- Identify, track and analyze key metrics that impact the business.
- Manage the identification of trends, opportunities, and risks to inform management decisions.
- Review monthly expense results with functional department heads.
- Reconcile variances versus budget and prior year.
- Partner with various levels of finance and cross-functionally among the business to ensure alignment on priorities and direction.
- Identify and act on opportunities to automate, streamline and improve reporting and budgeting procedures.
- Support day-to-day operations with various finance functions.
- Provide cost/benefit analysis of various financial elements of potential new initiatives.
- Assist in preparation of monthly management presentations/reporting packages.
- Ad-hoc analyses as needed.