The Associate Account Executive will help manage a group of international distributers and drive growth across a complex network of Bebe retail stores, utilizing direct retail buying and wholesale sales skills.
- Contribute to delivering topline wholesale sales and gross profit goals by effectively managing and growing the distributors’ direct retail sales.
- Conduct financial analysis of business opportunities to meet and exceed revenue and profitability targets, collaborating with a variety of internal and external partners.
- Assist in building financial plans in accordance with merchandise strategies to maximize sales and profitability.
- Meet with distributors in showroom to present seasonal collections.
- Perform weekly review of shipments and all activities related to order management.
- Optimize sales and inventory productivity through analysis and plans that drive high impact decision making.
- Manage reporting, driving a high standard for analytical excellence.
- Align with Planning on seasonal receipt plans by department that support merchandise strategies, shifting between core & fashion & climate/store tiering opportunities in order to deliver topline results.
- Develop and drive department strategies for each business, analyzing LY info as well as current market.