The SI EDI Developer position will bridge the gap between EDI technical expertise and business process knowledge by working closely with SAP functional teams to identify and analyze EDI requirements, implement appropriate EDI designs, participate in enhancement projects, and provide on-going production EDI support in the following areas: order management, logistics, retail, and finance. This role reports to the EDI Manager and is located in Greensboro, NC.
• Map Development, Enhancements and Troubleshooting.
• Promote partnerships with all applicable business functions in the organization through EDI.
• Collaborate with SAP process teams to deliver SAP IDOC/ALE best practice integration.
• Work with a team of business analysts to design, implement and support EDI requirements.
• Configure trading partner setups with EDI service providers and within SAP using Sterling Integrator 5.X.
• Understand, design and implement EDI functionality to support specific business processes where communication with third party business partners is required.
• Monitor overall network and system landscape, if required after hours as well.
• 3-4 years' experience in Sterling Integrator 5.X Map/Business Process Development and testing processes.
• Strong understanding of customer/3PL facing ANSI X12 transactions such as 850,810, 846, 856 and 940, 945, 943, 944, etc.
• SAP AFS transactional experience a big plus along with understanding of SAP IDOC structure.
• Strong analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills required. Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently.
• Structured work habits and efficient time-management.
• Undergraduate degree in Computer Science a plus.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
GBG USA Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.