Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
- Train end users on business processes and system functionalities.
- Assist with creating time and action calendars to meet goals and streamline business workflows.
- Assist with identifying solutions for business gaps and implement/train new systems.
- Communicate with internal and external customers to ensure alignment and provide appropriate updates
- Organize individual and classroom training sessions for new hires, system implementations, and deep dives.
- Assist in creating and updating system training materials.
- Manage relative aspects for users in regards to training, planning and updates
- Support special projects and all other duties as assigned
Skills and Requirements
- Associate’s degree preferred or comparable job experience
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting
- Excellent organizational skills, planning, meeting coordination
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks and responsibilities; multi-task
- Effective communication skills - written and verbal
- Excellent knowledge of various industry-related systems
- Excellent Presentation Skills
- Proficient computer skills; i.e. Excel, Word, MS Office, etc.
- Able to work in various job-related systems
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed