JOB TITLE: Senior PR & Digital Executive
REPORTS TO: Director – PR & Digital
WORKING HOURS: 9:30am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday
SALARY: £30,000 - 40,000 p.a.
HOLIDAY: 25 days + B.H’s
APPLICATION OPENING DATE: 02 May 2018
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: 30 May 2018
BENEFITS:Pension Scheme, employee discount scheme, employee helpline, gym membership, season ticket loan, mobile Phone, £50 p.c.m culture allowance, rent deposit scheme, life assurance, private health insurance
We are a dynamic agency that work closely with talent to help them develop integrated, long term collaborations with brand partners. We believe in looking beyond superficial endorsement, and we therefore focus on true partnerships that deliver real value to both the talent and the brand.
The Sr PR & Digital Executive will support the Director of PR to drive PR and social activity and strategy to create brand presence and brand awareness through traditional and digital PR campaigns for clients.
PR Executive Role:
- Liaise on a daily basis with clients and the media when required, via telephone and email
- Build strong relationships and networks with international colleagues, clients and the media
- Monitor the media, including newspapers, magazines, journals, broadcasts, newswires, social media sites and blogs, for opportunities for clients
- Assist with developing client proposals and implement PR activities
- Prepare regular client reports
- Key contact for clients
- Achieve exceptional outcomes for current clients and managing an extended portfolio ensuring consistency of service is delivered in line with company policy
- Research, write and distribute press releases to targeted media
- Promote news stories and features to the media
- Collate, analyse and evaluate media coverage
- Manage events, including press conferences and promotional events locally and globally
- Attend and promote client events to the media
- Assist with the production of client publications, such as in-house magazines
- Commission market research
- Coordinate studio or location photography when required for a client or brand
- Undertake research for new business proposals and present them to potential new clients
- Manage and proactively communicate crisis and issues topics
- Action all Press Enquiries - including image, press release and information requests
- Collate and measure press coverage with weekly and annual reports
- Assist in managing global activities including media outreach, market analysis and reporting
- Day to day Social Media management - creating content calendars, community management
- Working with team to elevate the social media activity.
- Working with graphic designers to ensure content is consistent and readily available
- Create content briefs in line with brand guidelines and working closely with the graphic team on content delivery for each client
- Develop and manage global digital marketing campaigns
- Assist Director of PR & Digital with managing and maintaining the organisation’s website and social media platforms
- Provide tracking and analytics reports on industry trends, client platforms using measuring tools provided
- Maintain regular communication with social media platforms developing insights and optimising strategies
- Track and identify emerging online global talent for consideration and review.