The Finance Consolidations & BPC Administration reports directly to the Director of Finance and is a key member of the finance team. This role is responsible for the financial consolidation and management reporting for Global Brands Group and will serve as the systems administrator for the financial reporting tool.
• Maintains an efficient monthly closing/consolidation process across all legal entities including but not limited to SAP-BPC master data, data and dimensions assuring consistency and conducting periodic validations.
• Maintain transformation and conversion files, data manager packages, package link and manage Deltas for BPC loads of Actuals, Latest Estimates and Budget.
• Owns BPC 10.1 NW financial reporting tool (all models) including system administration, maintenance of key retrieve templates and system reporting structures, new template/report creation, user security access, new user training/documentation, and liaising with IT and external consultants to troubleshoot/resolve system issues.
• Identifies BPC tool enhancements/optimizations and leads implementation in accordance with approved project plan timeline.
• Other duties and special projects as assigned.
• Ad-hoc analyses as needed.
• Assist with system set up and integration of new entities reporting into SAP- BPC.
• Identify and act on opportunities to automate, streamline and improve Consolidation and Reporting Processes.
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or other relevant field and 7 years related experience in similar area; strong analytical, database, and spreadsheet skills. CPA preferred.
• 5 years of SAP-BPC administrator experience required.
• Ability to adapt to new technology.
• Proven talent management skills.
• Carryout and implement strategic initiatives directed by senior management.
• Strong attention to details, highly organized, and ability to multi-task.
• Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
• Results-oriented with high initiative and ability to think independently.
• Ability to team and collaborate with focus on customer service.
• Will demonstrate strong financial systems skills as well as refined excel and PowerPoint capabilities
• Strong critical thinking skills and understanding of budgeting, planning and projection processes
• Clear and effective written and verbal communication and strong interpersonal skills
• Meets and manages deadlines effectively
• Pro-active team player with a desire to work in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
• Ability to travel on short notice
GBG USA Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.