The Licensing Manager works under the umbrella of Sean John; a full lifestyle fashion label comprised of multiple product categories including sportwears, tailored suiting, dress shirts, ties, hosiery, eyewear, children's wear, fragrance, time pieces, outerwear, underwear, loungewear, cold weather accessories, headwear and footwear. The Licensing Manager serve as a liaison between licensing partners and the corporate office.
- Serve as a liaison between licensing partners and the corporate office
- Compile data for global expansion of Sean John brand
- Work with international partners to launch brand in various countries
- Research new categories of business and potential licensing partners - review findings with President
- Work with each licensing partner to ensure annual sales growth
- Monitor adherence to contractual obligations for each licensee
- Compile and review retail selling reports for opportunities and trends. Review findings and corrective plans with President.
- Obtain and manage monthly and quarterly reports from all partners for internal review
- Monitor product approval calendar and process
- Partner with marketing/agency counterpart to ensure successful execution of marketing initiatives
- Act as day to day contact for all assigned categories of business
- Support President in key category management and new business launches
- Coordinate with licensees to ensure approval of and adherence to brand standards on following and maintain libraries for marketing collateral/co-op, in-store visual, trade advertising, fixtures, premiums/GWPs, showrooms, door charts, packaging, line sheets, and archival sample lines
- Compile information for brand kits/presentations as needed
- Prepare various departmental reports