Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
- Diplomatic liaison with Brand owners and all international partners
- Work with Wholesale Sales Executives in both North America and abroad
- New Business Management including special projects
- Own and manage all floorplans, capacities and measurements by division by zone
- Work cross functionally to source and deliver window directives
- End to End project management including budgets and business requirements
- Fixture maintenance, new zoning configurations, retrofits and all other architectural needs
- Maintain location database, square footage, capacities, etc.
- Visual specifications by door - including all in-store graphic requirements, limitations, etc.
- Work closely with Retail Development in new store openings, floor sets and product training
- Coordination of all Marketing Initiatives to deliver synchronized in-store initiatives
- Special Projects & New Opportunities
- Contribute positively to team dynamic and manage up where necessary
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree
- AutoCAD and Illustrator Skills a MUST
- Architectural / Drafting background and experience necessary
- Have an intermediate fluency with Microsoft Excel
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed