Skills & Qualifications:
- 3-5 year’s experience of supporting ERP systems in a large retail / wholesale environments, preferably Microsoft Dynamics AX.
- Experience with supporting EPOS and e-Commerce applications / platforms.
- Experience with EDI solutions, processes and data flows.
- Experience with administering business applications system through configuration management. The ideal candidate must have: Deep knowledge of ERP systems, retail functions, B2C, B2B, wholesale, etc.
- Train all end users on business application systems.
- Experience in interpreting, communicating, and documenting business processes and requirements.
- Experiencing with producing and executing test plans to verify business application changes / systems upgrades.
- Working knowledge of software development lifecycle (SDLC) and development practices.
- Working knowledge of writing database queries, preferably Microsoft SQL.
- Project Management, including PRINCE2, and Microsoft Sure Step Methodology experience and accreditation would be advantageous
- Some experience with data migrations, ETL.
- A desire to stay abreast of new technologies.
- Ability to assimilate quickly diverse new technologies.
- Knowledge of Service Delivery Standards (ITIL or COBIT) would be advantageous.
- Team player with the ability to motivate and educate other team members in principles of service delivery excellence.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to communicate clearly at all levels of an organization.
- Creative, problem solving oriented thinking.
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives without supervision.
Strong Microsoft Office skills.