The Allocator position is responsible for helping complete various TSG projects. The day-to-day role consists of allocating multiple product categories to retail stores, while working with the planning/sales team to ensure that each location has the right product at the right time.
- Manage purchase orders from initial bulk allocation through end of life cycle of merchandise, including daily review, maintenance and release of sales orders, follow thru with shipments and reverse logistics.
- Help to track production thru receipt in distribution center.
- Create and manage work order process to ensure customer floor ready requirements, as well as, overall retail compliance is met.
- Review orders on an exception basis from all product flow streams daily and modify as necessary.
- Ensure all electronic transactions (EDI) are sent and/or received.
- Review daily shipments to ensure proper invoicing.
- Communicate daily with Order Management Manager, as well as Sales & Warehouse counterparts to review customer delivery issues.
- Review Operational chargebacks with Compliance team.
- Manage overall system data integrity with main focus on sales orders.